Navigate Norfolk: Felbrigg Estate Day Trip
Saturday 10 December 2022, 11am - 4pm
Meet at UEA Megabus Stop
£5.00 (Ticket 1)
£5.00 (Ticket 2)
£5.00 (Ticket 3)
Please log in to buy tickets.
PLEASE READ TICKET DESCRIPTIONS BELOW!
Come and enjoy the beautiful countryside and scenery that Norfolk has to offer with this day trip. Enjoy a great walk around Felbrigg parkland and see the beautiful Christmas decor inside the house and gardens.
- Ticket 1: day trip ticket + standard coach seat accessible via four steps
- Ticket 2: day trip ticket + standard coach seat accessible via four steps with wheelchair/mobility aid storage underneath the coach
- Ticket 3: day trip ticket + space on coach to remain in wheelchair, accessible via lift/ramp. Student must remain in wheelchair for the entirety of the journey.
Join one of our Navigate Norfolk Day Walks for just £5 a ticket. Take a break, stretch your legs and get outside in the fresh air to explore the beautful scenery Norfolk has to offer, whilst being able to socialise with others.
Please be at the UEA mega bus stop 15 minutes before the listed start time so we can check you in. The walk will involve a walk arond the beautiful Felbrigg Estate Parkland followed by a chance to explore the house and gardens. The walk is approximately 4.5 miles long.
We are running this trip as part of disability history month. For Felbrigg Hall's access statement please see this link. If you have a query regarding accessibility please don't hesiate to email email@example.com with any questions.
Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear and appropriate clothing for the time of year.
Please bring your own refreshments or some money if you wish to purchase something from the cafe. Time will be made for a comfort break on the walk.
Tickets are available to purchase from 4 weeks prior until 2pm on the day before the trip.
Below is a summary of the changes required for the sessions to be able to go ahead.
- Make sure you have completed the pre-trip survey for emergency contact details etc.
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms you should not attend (cough, high temperature, loss of taste/smell
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly (we have this available if you don’t - just ask a staff member or volunteer).
- avoid touching your face
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face coverings
- If you start feeling unwell/displaying COVID symptoms let one of the volunteers know.
- We may be taking photos/filming so let one of the staff/volunteers know if you do not want to be in any photos/videos
We're committed to making sure all uea+sport events are as accessible as possible for all students.
This event requires physical activity so if any attendees with individual concerns about their accessibility are advised to contact uea+sport via firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
uea+sport privacy notice
Sessions are organised and run by uea+sport and may require some information from you regarding your participation in the session. Therefore, please visit the uea+sport/Sportspark privacy notice to understand what data we may require and how we use it. This can be found here: https://www.sportspark.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Sportspark-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf
What is Do Something Different?
Do Something Different is an extracurricular programme delivered by uea(su) and UEA, to enhance your time at university. Whether you want to try out a new activity, explore somewhere new, or take a break from your studies, there is a Do Something Different activity that will work for you.
For more information on Do Something Different activities, check out the SU website> events> Do Something Different or follow our Instagram @ueadsd