The ability for capitalism to benefit the majority of society is not possible through the act of reform. As socialists, we aim to help build a revolutionary organisation based on socialist principles. We work in alignment with the International Marxist Tendancy (IMT), and are part of the Marxist Student Federation (MSF).
We will be holding discussions on political topics and socialist theory. We will also encourage and support members in attending events, demonstrations, and other discussions held by organisations which align with the ideas of Marxism.
our upcoming 2022 events:
- Why we are communists? (22nd September)
- How's your rent this year: the world wide cost of living crisis (6th October)
- The Russian revolution and life within the USSR (20th October)
- The police are the enemy! (3rd November)
- A United Ireland: the national question and realising liberation (17th November)
- Socialism or barbarism: the future of capitalism (1st December)
you can also find us in the hive every Wednesday from 12 till 3 with a wide selection of Marxist literature.
If you have any questions please email our secretary Tom at email@example.com
Our current committee:
President: Mahdi Fofana
Treasurer: Harvey Tingle
Secretary: Tom Fowles
Health and Safety officer: Georgie Gibson
Equality and Diversity officer: David Chadwick