UEA Sailing Club
Welcome to UEA Sailing Club - unofficially the best club at UEA! We are an inclusive and friendly club that welcomes everyone, regardless of sailing ability or background.
We have a wide range of activities on offer
- learn to sail and complete RYA qualifications under the guidance of our instructors
- come along to sports night, pizza making, laser tag, or more of our fantastic socials
- spend a relaxing afternoon on the broads and make some new friends at recreational sailing
- hone your skills and learn to race during our skills sessions
- compete on the UK team racing tour and represent UEA at national competitions as part of our performance program
We would love for you to join us this year, have a look at our social media and feel free to send us any questions that you have.
Click on the links to access our Code of Practice and Risk Assessment
1st - Club of the Year 2022
1st - Team of the Year 2022
1st - Student Coach of the Year 2022
2nd - Progress Performance Award 2022
Additional Cost of Sport Ranges
The additional cost of sport project, which was created by the Students’ Union, alongside uea+sport, is designed to give prospective members information on the range of costs they may face in joining their chosen sport.
This range should be taken as guidance. For compulsory costs, this price includes uea+sport membership which is £55, and you only need to pay once to join all of our clubs.
When considering additional costs, some clubs may have none and others may have further costs. This is often dependent on the level of competitiveness for the sport you get involved in, and so recreational or socially playing may be cheaper. You may also have equipment which can be used between multiple sports, for example shoes or gum shields.
For any questions, please ask the sport club for specific further information, or email@example.com for further information on the project.
Your Activities & Opportunities Officer 23/24