Gymnastics Competition Training Taster- Sunday 1st 5-7pm
Sunday 01 October 2023, 5pm - 7pm
Spring Gymnastics Centre, Sportspark
- This session is for anyone who would like to find out more about competitions!
- This includes ALL abilities from complete beginner to elite
- You are welcome to come to the competition taster in addition to a standard taster
- Our coaches and committee will be there to answer questions about competing, and help you look through the levels
- The Spring Gymnastics Centre is located in the Sportspark, at the end of the corridor past the indoor courts
- Staff at reception will be able to direct you
- You will need your campus card to enter the Sportspark
- Wear non restrictive clothing, similar to what you would wear to the gym
- Long hair must be tied back
- For safety reasons, no excessively baggy clothing, zips, buttons, belts, or loose cords.
- Remove ALL jewellery where possible
- Studs may be taped, but hoops and bars must come out
- Speak to coaches if you need to wear jewellery for religious or medical alert purposes.
- Please inform the coaches of any injuries, illnesses, or other medical conditions at the start of the session
- This information will not be shared with anyone else, except if it is relevant to an emergency
Please remember to bring a water bottle!