Saturday 01 April 2023, 6:30pm - 10pm
The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA
+ blake rose + henry moodie
14+ (under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult over 18)
Breakout singer-songwriter Mimi Webb announces that her highly-anticipated debut album Amelia will be released on March 3, 2023. Amelia is available for pre-order now.
“Announcing my first ever album is such an important moment in my career that honestly, sometimes I wasn’t even sure would happen. But after 3 years of hard work, I just can’t wait to share this body of work with all of you who have helped me get to where I am today,” Mimi shares. “The album is named Amelia, my full first name, as there are two sides of me that I want people to get to know. There’s Amelia, the girl from the UK countryside who loves to be at home with her family, friends, and dogs; and Mimi, the pop artist who loves to be up on stage traveling the world. It was important for me to capture this duality with songs written for both of those girls, and I’m excited for you all to get to know them!”
The news comes on the heels of the album’s lead single, “Ghost of You,” released last Friday – listen HERE. The power-pop track was met with critical acclaim as Consequence of Sound praised, “’Ghost of You’ taps into early-2000s energy authentically… to achieve a transcendent quality to both the song and music video.” “Ghost of You” was produced by Stuart Price and RISC. The song was accompanied by its aptly aesthetic music video, directed by Fa and Fon Watkins, which made its broadcast premiere across MTV channels. Watch HERE.
Additionally, Mimi has announced The Amelia Tour, the 2023 headline tour will make stops across Europe and the UK following the release of her debut album. The 30-date tour will kick off on March 11 in Madrid, Spain at Shoko continuing with stops in Berlin, Oslo, Paris, Manchester and more before concluding on April 24 in London, UK at O2 Academy Brixton.
Mimi is currently on her first ever North American headline tour, which saw her perform to a sold-out Bowery Ballroom in NYC last night. The tour follows a massive summer for UK-based emerging artist, which saw her perform at the?Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in London, numerous festivals such as Capital FM’s Summertime Ball, Isle of Wight Festival, and Montreux Jazz Festival, and joined as support for Justin Bieber in Norway and Finland.
In just two years the rising star has racked up over 730 million global streams to date, and multiple hit tracks including “House on Fire” and “Good Without.” She has garnered praise from the likes of?British Vogue, Rolling Stone, Harper’s BAZAAR,?and?Billboard,?and has performed on?The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon?and?ELLEN. Mimi shows no signs of slowing down as she gears up for the release of her debut album.
All digital tickets with a maximum limit of 4 p/person
· 1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
· 2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
· 3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
· 4. Ticket sales are limited to X per person. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
· 5. Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator’s specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 – this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tiktok | Youtube | Spotify