Navigate Norfolk: Blakeney to Cley-next-the-Sea Day Trip
Saturday 29 October 2022, 10:30am - 4:30pm
Meet at UEA Megabus Stop
Come and enjoy a fresh walk along one of the most beautiful parts of the Norfolk Coastal Path, stretching from Blakeney to Cley-next-the-Sea.
Tickets are available to purchase 4 weeks prior to, and until 2pm the day before, the trip.
Join one of our Navigate Norfolk Day Trips for just £5 a ticket. Take a break, stretch your legs and get outside in the fresh air to explore the beautiful scenery Norfolk has to offer, whilst being able to socialise with others. The walk will take you from the popular tourist destination Blakeney Village, along the Norfolk Coast Path to the quaint village of Cley-next-the-Sea. There will be a short stop to have a look around the shops before heading down to Cley beach.
Please be at the UEA mega bus stop 15 minutes before the listed start time so we can check you in. The walk is approximately 5 miles. If you have a query regarding accessibility, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com with any questions.
Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear and clothing for the time of year.
Feel free to bring your own refreshments, or some money to purchase some food and drink at one of the shops.
Below is a summary of the changes required for the sessions to be able to go ahead.
- Make sure you have completed the pre-trip survey for emergency contact details etc.
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms you should not attend (cough, high temperature, loss of taste/smell
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly (we have this available if you don’t - just ask a staff member or volunteer).
- avoid touching your face
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face coverings
- If you start feeling unwell/displaying COVID symptoms let one of the volunteers know.
- We may be taking photos/filming so let one of the staff/volunteers know if you do not want to be in any photos/videos
We're committed to making sure all uea+sport events are as accessible as possible for all students.
This event requires physical activity so if any attendees with individual concerns about their accessibility are advised to contact uea+sport via firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
uea+sport privacy notice
Sessions are organised and run by uea+sport and may require some information from you regarding your participation in the session. Therefore, please visit the uea+sport/Sportspark privacy notice to understand what data we may require and how we use it. This can be found here: https://www.sportspark.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Sportspark-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf
What is Do Something Different?
Do Something Different is an extracurricular programme delivered by uea(su) and UEA, to enhance your time at university. Whether you want to try out a new activity, explore somewhere new, or take a break from your studies, there is a Do Something Different activity that will work for you.
For more information on Do Something Different activities, check out the SU website> events> Do Something Different or follow our Instagram @ueadsd