Mature Students Assembly
The Mature Students Assembly is an open forum for all mature students to discuss issues affecting them, organise campaigns and activities, and write policy.
The rules governing these elections can be found here. If you have any problems nominating yourself please contact James Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No elections are currently running
Results of the most election for the Mature Students’ Assembly
As one of the rep places was won by 're-open nominations' the election for that place will be re-opened and a by-election held. In addition, the following places remain unfilled:
- 1x Union Council Rep
Union Council Representatives:
Meeting dates for 2017-18
Meeting dates for 2015-16 and 2016-17
- 12th October 2015 - Minutes
- 2nd November 2015
- 30th November 2015 - Minutes
- 1st February 2016 - Minutes
- 2nd March 2016 @ 1pm in Bookable Room 6 in Union House.
- 18th April 2016 - Minutes
- 24th October 2016 - Minutes
- 24th November 2016 - Agenda | Minutes