Places to visit in Norwich
"Norwich is an amazing, diverse, vibrant city with something for everyone! Wouldn't it be great if you could get the inside track from fellow UEA Mature Students about some of their favourite haunts...? No bias, just personal experiences taken from the UEA Mature Student Facebook Page. I've lived, worked and studied in this city for 47 years and I'm still finding new places to visit! There should be something for everyone here and, because things change, we'll make sure it stays relevant! There are literally 100's of places to explore and if you discover your own hidden gem and want to make your own recommendation - feel free to shout them out of the Facebook page too!"
- Adrian Ashby, Mature Student at UEA
Playing or relaxing - parks and gardens
For Foodies and Snackers - cafes & Restaurants
Fun & Games
- Norwich City Ale Trail - Discover the fine city through its beer-geography, collect the stamps as you go and a special heritage badge for each trail completed, view heritage sites and historic buildings along the trail. 7 trails to explore and 43 pubs to visit.
- The Kings Head - old-fashioned two-room pub. No music, machines, lots of handpumps and a bar billards table.
- The Murderers - 10% discount for students, great pub for both food and ale.
- The Fat Cat Brewery Tap - Regular award winners.
- Belgian Monk
- The Arboretum
For more inspiration visit VisitNorwich!